Maximize your business with the strengths and resources of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate® behind you.
Here’s what you’ll experience when you become part of our brand:
Brand & Marketing
Market yourself with a powerful lifestyle brand.
America’s most trusted brand will open doors for you. Brokers and affiliated agents benefit from the universal awareness of the Better Homes and Gardens name and the consumer trust that comes along with the brand, as well as national marketing campaigns.
Tailored Tools & Resources
- Professionally-designed, presentations, print and digital marketing templates to market to both buyers and sellers
- Exclusive marketing materials for different market segments and lifestyles such as waterfront, luxury and urban
- High-quality lifestyle and real estate content to help keep in touch with customers and prospects year-round
Strategic Consulting and Growth
Strengthen and expand your business.
Financial reviews, management reporting, tools, and assistance with operational matters
New markets and strategies
Mergers & Acquisitions
Support and guidance, expansion opportunities, and strategic consulting
Analysis, planning, execution, and Cartus relocation services
Generating, distributing, and converting leads
Talent Acquisition & Learning
Achieve a new level of performance with a top-notch team.
Talent AttractionStrategies to help you find the best people for your business.
- Best practices and tools from a dedicated team
- Support tailored to your individual market
Learning ResourcesHelp your affiliated agents hit the ground running.
- Company culture training
- Educational content
Agent Engagement & RetentionMake your agents increasingly successful over time.
- Technology to land better leads
- Marketing tools
- Skill development
Tools & Support
Access resources to keep you and your affiliated agents engaged, productive, and successful.
Agent Productivity Tools Stay ahead of change with the cutting-edge technology.
- ZAP® websites and mobile apps to gain insight and communicate with potential buyers and sellers
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate consumer app powered by ZAP®
- LeadRouter™ for lead-capturing
- National lead strategy that includes paid search, SEO, social media, and video
- Featured and exclusive listings on Zillow
- Digital marketing center with customizable templates
Training & Certifications Provide educational opportunities with the best tools in the business.
- Online training with Be Better University
- Sales skills and technology training
- Continuing education
- Leadership training including GROW: How to Run a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Office
- Succession planning with the Ascend program
- Licensing and post-licensing support via Continuing Education Shop (where available)
Connect with exclusive Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate tools & resources with our brand portal, The Greenhouse.
- Consumer Marketing Assets
- Be Better University
- Agent & Client Discounts
- Business Planning
- Talent Attraction
- Calendar & Document Storage
Gain connections that matter.
Join our brand and get the opportunity to network, learn from the best
in the business, and share ideas with our entire community.
“We now have access to a network of like-minded brokers with whom we can collaborate on business opportunities and best-practice sharing.”
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has dynamic leadership. Sherry is a unique blend of hard working, inclusive, sophisticated and tough when she has to be. The support team is always doing what is right for the brand.”
“Access to a larger network on a national level has been huge for me. Creating confidence when you’re trying to do something—having somebody to lean on, and it works both ways. I think that’s very powerful.”
“I talked to as many Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate affiliated agents as I could before deciding to affiliate with the brand. I realized the vibe was right, the values were right. They were real people, not untouchable brokers. Now I can call other brokers for advice. It’s a network, a family. We’re not competing, we’re working together.”
“We were very excited when Better Homes and Gardens came on the scene, because it seemed to offer us something new, something different. It gave us a family, a home, rather than a financial brand.”